QTY 3 PER PACK
• 180gr / 200gr
• Solid 1 piece machined tempered 416SS ferrule/centerpin core.
• 3/4″ wide, .060″ thick 420SS replaceable cut on contact tip blade
• 2″ wide .030″ thick 420SS mechanical blades
• Blades come sharp ready to hunt
• Innovative patent-pending blade locking design
• Machined and assembled in the USA
• Comes with padded Carry Case
We have thought long and hard on this one and due to customer demand, we have teamed up with Evolution Outdoors to bring you a mechanical option for the Viking Centerpin system. The ferrule is machined with the same tempered stainless steel as our Centerpin Target Tips, these are truly one of the toughest mechanicals on the market. The Replaceable cut on contact tip blade is made from hardened .060″ Stainless steel and features a 3/4″ cutting diameter. The replaceable Stainless Steel mechanical blades open to a whopping 2″, giving you almost 3″ of total cutting in a 4 blade pattern. The Hyde’s patent-pending blade locking design ensures consistent deployment every time. Plus these truly shoot just like our 180 grain and 200 grain Centerpin Target Tips.